|Version 5 (modified by samuraraujo, 5 years ago)|
Sesame Installation and Configuration
1) Downlaoad Sesame 2 at: http://www.openrdf.org/download.jsp
2) Download tomcat at: http://mirrors.uol.com.br/pub/apache/tomcat/tomcat-5/v5.5.26/bin/apache-tomcat-5.5.26.zip
3) Decompress tomcat in some directory.
4) Decompress sesame in some diretory.
5) Copy all files from SESAME_DIR/war to TOMCAT_DIR/webapps
6) Start tomcat clicking at TOMCAT_DIR/bin/startup.bat
7) Create the sesame repositories following the steps below:
8) Starts the sesame console clicking at: SESAME_DIR/bin/console.bat
9) Executes the following sequence of commands(observes the period in the end):
connect http://localhost:8080/openrdf-sesame . [ENTER]
create native-rdfs-dt . [ENTER]
In this point, you will be requested to name the repository. Give the name that you want.
When appears the prompt for choose [spoc,psoc], type spoc.
For questions see: http://www.openrdf.org/doc/sesame2/2.1.3/users/ch07.html#section-repository-config Afterwards, follows the steps below.
11) Choose the repository that you created.
12) Go to the menu option "modify" and select "upload file".
13) Select one RDF file that you want to load, and click in SUBMIT. I suggest you use the files that are in the SVN repository , in the directory public/data
14) Finally, you will have created the repository