|Version 9 (modified by samuraraujo, 5 years ago)|
Explorator is a tool for exploring RDF data by direct manipulation. Explorator’s visual user interface allows users to explore a semi-structured RDF database to both gain knowledge and answer specific questions about a domain, through browsing, search, and exploration mechanisms.
As all Wiki pages, this page is editable, this means that you can modify the contents of this page simply by using your web-browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
"trac-admin yourenvdir initenv" created a new Trac environment, containing a default set of wiki pages and some sample data. This newly created environment also contains documentation to help you get started with your project.
TracGuide is a good place to start.
The Trac Team
- Sesame Installation and Configuration -- Documentation
- Explorator Installation -- Documentation
- Explorator SVN- source code
- How to- How to use Explorator.
- Scenario- Sample Scenario
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.