|Version 38 (modified by dema, 7 years ago)|
- Mar, 13th - Upgraded TRAC to 0.9.4
- Feb, 13th - The cool adaptation branch is progressing as we add more capabilities to it. HyperDE can now have true adaptative behavior based on Ruby/DSL rules. Check out the latest source:branches/adapt.
- Dec, 15th - An updated snapshot of HyperDE is available at DownloadArchives. This latest version contains bugfixes related to Boolean attributes and date/time type casting.
- Dec, 9th - An updated snapshot of HyperDE that contains a critical bugfix is available at DownloadArchives. Please update immediatelly if not using the trunk version from the Subversion repository.
- Nov, 27th - A 1st draft of the ActiveOntology API is available
- Nov, 17th - Here is a paper that summarizes the main points of HyperDE, especially the philosophy behind it.
HyperDE - MVC framework and development environment for semantic web applications
HyperDE is a combination of a MVC framework (built upon Ruby on Rails) and a development environment for creating semantic web prototype applications.
HyperDE was built as the implementation task for the master thesis of Demetrius Nunes and its modeling and process theory is based upon the Object-Oriented Hypermedia Design Method (OOHDM) and the Semantic Hypermedia Design Method(SHDM).
HyperDE is now a open-souce project. The latest version of the complete source code for the main trunk can be retrieved from its subversion repository at http://server2.tecweb.inf.puc-rio.br:8000/svn/hyperde/trunk. If you prefer, you can download archived versions from DownloadArchives.
- Requirements and installation guide at HowToInstall, and how to configure Sesame in BasicSesameConfiguration. An example database is included.
- Utility functions available at UtilityScripts
- Development roadmap at DevelopmentRoadmap?
- How to contribute at HowToContribute?
- Logo design for the project at ProjectLogo?
- The Ruby language at http://www.ruby-lang.org
- The Ruby on Rails Framework at http://www.rubyonrails.com/
- You can download the final thesis Powerpoint presentation (in Portuguese) from http://server2.tecweb.inf.puc-rio.br:8000/projects/hyperde/trac.cgi/file/trunk/doc/HyperDE.ppt
- You can download the current thesis dissertation (in Portuguese) from http://server2.tecweb.inf.puc-rio.br:8000/projects/hyperde/trac.cgi/file/trunk/doc/TeseHyperDE_defesa.doc
- A nice Subversion client for Windows is TortoiseSVN: http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/
TRAC Starting Points
Please, use the TRAC workspace as the main communication tool for documenting the project (thru the wiki), reporting bugs and requesting features (thru the ticket system) and for following the project development (thru the roadmap and timeline). For information on how to use TRAC, see the links below.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex...